Monday, November 26, 2012

google most can beat to rol

In the afternoon 2:30, we drove a car to arrive at plum just the Xi lives of clear show mountain villa area.Although the clear show mountain villa area cans not compare with villa area in the wistaria garden upscale, also calculate to wait gathering of billionaire to reside area in the GZ City.The environment is also very good here, the greening leads the highest.Green water in the artificial lake of villa area the center ripples, the by the lake weeping willow fondles ground, and the Mao is purple flaming red.
Be covered up by the dark cloud because of the sun at this time, hence have many olds study in the by the lake Mr. widely descends fishing hook too much of affair.We soon arrive at plum just Xi house, this is a villa that owned independent yard, independent garage, rear garden and small scaled swimming pool, door the type was very big, the yard wasn't small, I estimated to touch selling price at least above 8,000,000.
Plum just the Xi stood in front of the door to wait us, saw me absolutely and the Red Army warrior scattering sees the big troops, crypto-Communist seeing generally too agitated Ti Si of organization long to flow.
My wry smile wears to draw out drive he dies dint's grasping doesn't put of hand, say:"The plum is total, you take us to see a light snow!"
Plum the Xi just hurriedly noded to say:"BE BE, we this goes, she is on the second floor she's room in."
My side walks side to ask:"The plum is total, isn't our walking previous light snow quite good?Go to while sending off, the airport also smiles heel what, how ……"
Plum just the Xi bitterness wore the face said:"Since you walked, wench's seeming don't lead long don't hang.Ms. leaf and Ms. Xies are also very busy, she has to she to have fun in the Di hall.But that day ……"plum the Xi just was extreme of wrinkly the low voice said:"I see have a few female kids and running of light snow sneaky to inside in a reserved box, hence feel not in the right, open that shooting of reserved box to be like a head a see:Light snow ……the light snow was again pulled by them to take the drug!"
I sigh, snow lotus, why do you want to start trampling upon yourself again?You does this a life time really be allowed of no to this filth world the rare snow lotus?
The plum Xi just knocked the daughter's door, listenned to in spread a light snow that is clear and crisp and young and delicate to let public painful voice:"Who?"Plum the Xi just hurriedly said:"Is father, you open the door."
The light snow after being silent in a short while the cold voice says:"You leave, I am some indisposition, just going to go to bed."
I see plum just Xi almost old 10 years old general appearance, not from sighed tone, also stretched hand knock on door say:"The light snow was elder brother Wei to come to see you, don't you open the door?"
In Be getting more silent again, almost dying the Ji is general, and then leads a short while, suddenly spread the voice that the light snow sobs.
I say:"Light snow, I and your two elder sisters come to see you, you open the door first not very good?"
Light snow suddenly at in cry to call a way:"Elder brother Wei, you leave, from now hereafter need not manage me!I am a bad female kid, I ain't worth your managing!Blare ……"
I listen to a crying of light snow an in the mind block up panically, eyes are also very puckery, not from loudly say:"Light snow!You are true of ignore an elder brother?All ignore during a lifetime?"
The light snow stops snow sob, led to in a short while say:"Elder brother, you ignore a somebody else."
I am one Zheng, loudly say:"I how ignore you?I this is just to come back from the MG yesterday and had already seen you coming today?"
The light snow is said with the voice of extreme injustice:"I want to go to HK and go to MG with elder brother, but the elder brother say that I am a monkey business, make me not go of, but pure Yan elder sisters all went.The elder brother doesn't like mine."
I pour!Originally she is unexpectedly the spirit that contends for pure Yan to go to HK, MG!But you the bond maid don't want as well and go to MG visa you do a while come down?I is in advance sought department concerned to dredge, the pure Yan is a HK special area passport, and you?
But heel bond maid how speak!I have to say:"Good, I know that the light snow discommoded.H'm, next year or elder brother hereafter have opportunity to go to again MG or Europe, I take a light snow to go together, very not?"
After I talked, listen to in know to know Suo Suo of loudly move, immediately the door is opened, the bond maid a head of plants into me of the bosom cry a way:"Elder brother ……blare, you hereafter can prohibit don't mine ……blare."
I suddenly and violently sweat, lo this wench talks many Qiang persons, what forbid don't you?Ambiguity!Absolute ambiguity!I have to lightly hug her, heart underneath tiny wry smile:My this cheap younger sister can be really many!
The light snow cried a short while in my bosom, raise head to peep out her the Qiao face of that extreme comeliness, hang a few radiant drop of tear sons on the face, more and more seem to be delicate and touching.BE about the cause that in public weeps over, she is dizzy and red small face's depending on in my bosom Be not willing to get up, but the difference and small cloud,cnn, Xie Qiu Lan beat hello, but combine ignore own father.
Plum just Xi face ascend a bit embarrassed, hence the Hey Hey said with smile:"I descend first to prepare some fruits for you and drink me.H'm, three honored guests, are you to drink coffee or a green tea?"
I say with smile:" Green tea?Small cloud is also.Little orchid you?"
The orchid that thanks an autumn says with smile:"I am also similar.H'm, elder brother, hereafter you must also for I order of, absolutely absolutely prohibit to lack of impartiality an eye?Want to be not I am being also similar to the light snow must grieve!"
I thoroughly the sweat died!This wench, you are many big?Is still as unreasonable as light snow don't become?The elder brother lacks of impartiality an eye, you think elder brother at divide candy?This is many a cake of, that is little a cake of.
I am drawn in the girl's bedroom of light snow.This is a bedroom that absolutely is rich with young girl breathing, I even feel that I's nose has been breathing a young girl, that very Xin joss-stick smells so much of body flavor, this fragrance seems the heavy Chong overflows here of each , let the public inebriate absolute being Yi.
The bedroom of light snow is very big, be divided into three parts, a part is a living room, in have one to see bid to be worth the not thin large piano, put many books and various CD on the bookcase.A few furry rag dolls sit on the piano and the bookcase at this time, lovely Zhang Zhu Da Dun's mouth.The behind of the living room is a big bedroom that almost has 30 even rices.The tone of bedroom is a girlish powder color, the bed is very big,google, greatly must almost can beat to roll in the top all don't worry to drop down, besides up spread full the carpet of shallow powder color, even if drop down, seeming can't have, either what problem.Room inside more empty, but very sweet nature.Last part of door half Yanses write, is the place of about girlish restroom and storage clothes.
I sit to the young girl to pay attentions to of inside in the building moving to come over is that only a chair, smiled to conjecture to scatter on all sides for a while of various animal doll, among them the most arrestive on that snow-white Polar bear doll of bed, because it completely has a so huge true person!
And small cloud, Xie Qiu Lan sit on the light snow on the bed to see me to conjecture a Polar bear doll together, somehow or other awkward and shy, start to come over Wu to live my eyes, act in pettish to say:"Elder brother prohibits to see!"
I"ha ha" keep smiling and say:"How to prohibit to see?Still have what secret to don't become?"
The light snow starts learning pure Yan to devastate my ear, but the strength lightly must almost be doing an ear department to massage, her sweet girlish voice calls a way:"Be prohibit to see!The somebody else says to prohibit to see and then prohibit something to see."
I say with smile:"You this wench is a reasonable not!The An will see on opening eyes of, is your this meaning to make the An have been shutting eyes to become not?Want to is it you that don't like an elder brother and let the elder brother go out?"
The light snow annoys a way:"Just be not!"The saying her is dizzy and red the Qiao face embrace that Polar bear ran into a restroom, and took a door after in a short while coming out.I not from funny, heart bottom but doubt:Yi, have what peculiar don't become?
Small cloud pulls a light snow to hug a bosom to say:"The younger sister of the light snow, you this bedroom decoration be able to be really quite good.Is what you set out by yourself?"
The light snow satisfiedly smiles to say:"Yes, cloud elder sister.I but spend many physical strengths of!The elder brother says that I set out well?"
I intentionally say:"H'm, I see quite good.However I not and greatly understand the thing of this aspect and in fact see out room very big, very luxurious.As for set out, female kid of not all just about,Facebook?"
Light snow indeed as expected spirit Jue mouth, "hum" connect voice.The orchid that thanks an autumn smiles to say:"The younger sister of the light snow, you don't win the elder brother's trick.What about elder brother, is one is old the person of not, liked to stir us most ."
I annoyed wry-mouthed and said to Xie Qiu Lan:"Wench, Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment