Thursday, November 8, 2012

beats by dre pro ry year I went abroa

Person at most outside.He just wanted to announce a point what make a speech, Han Shu Wen say:"This beverage not drink, do I call another bar?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"Now doesn't drink, etc. will go to bar.Anyway Be free tomorrow, we have fun to late order."
Or Han Shu Wen is the gladest.Liao Xian has a little a shocked doubt then whether Liu Bu Yang has what bad idea.Sung cloud is graceful to then seem the idea very far looking at an outside vastly night scene.
Liu Bu Yang pickeds up beverage cup again, to once the car Xu said:"However we congratulate first today you Be good to like to show off."
Han Shu Wen and Liao Xians act very quickly, Sung cloud is graceful a little bit late a clap.5 people touch a cup empress.Once the car Xu had a little to embarrassedly say courtesy language:"Thanks, however I made you disappoint."
Han Shu Wen hurriedly says:"You have already been getting more very fierce!"
Liao Xian says:"Whole country can so several individuals enter finals."
Song Yun Ya wanted to say for a while:"Student still study is lord."
Once the car Xu stop being afraid asked Sung cloud friendship:"Are you really Ministry of Education?"
The cloud Ya Xiao of Sung smiles.
Han Shu Wen is shocked:"Are not you a soldier?"
Liao Xian says:"This lets Liu Bu Yang's explanation."
Liu Bu Yang nods to say:"H'm, I come to say.However you eat first satisfied, the just emollient spirit listens to my useless talk."Side says that the side clips vegetables for the misses, again way:"Liao Xian likes to eat oil to be dotty, Han Shu Wen likes to be light.Once the car Xu likes chafing dish and stew, Sung cloud friendship wasn't overly critical, our house hereafter invite three cooks."
Han Shu Wen incredibly imagines:"I like french cuisine."Other misses didn't announce an opinion.
Liu Bu Yang says again:"I next semester rise an undergraduate course, music creates room and movie company ground affair affirmative also have a little favour.May still want a pain you, I thanked first,beats by dre pro."
Sung cloud is graceful shocked:"What do you make so many matter stems?"Did he prohibit to fully walk official career?
Liu Bu Yang says:"Want to support family!"Say again:"We tomorrow morning go to ocean building, afternoon go to art museum, the day after tomorrow play for two days to Su Hang, again go home."
Four misses all or silent or nod to mean to obey an arrangement.Han Shu Wen says:"Summer vacation past every year I went abroad."
Once the car Xu asks:"You with Liu Bu Yang who is the other party going to many?"
Han Shu Wen says:"May have no him much."
……
All eat very slowly, probably all hope that time can whet even each other of gutters, everyone doesn't want to be so cautious even embarrassed.The words are also few.Han Shu is as active as Liu Bu Yang, Sung cloud is the graceful the most silent.
Liu Bu Yang says to walk for a ground of time, the restaurant has already turned a turn of half.Several people empress in the restaurant didn't is next to go, but enter the piano of bar.Want here calmness elegant get many, the person is few.
Is quiet to sit in silence bottom, Liu Bu Yang directly wanted two bottles of red wines and a little heart and said:"Do not inebriate not to return!"
Liao Xian says:"Those 2 bottles are getting less."
Liu Bu Yang pours wine up.Looking at not that bright light under of four misses, toast to say:"Thank you, I did."
Four misses all looking at each other of action.The result was to all drink 1.
Liu Bu Yang feels excited again and says:"Say sorry again, I from punish four cups."Said and then really connected to did four cups, but frightenned Han Shu Wen.Once the car Xu put blame on to say:"All make you drink up."
Liu Bu Yang lets go of cup, looking at at present beauties to hatch emotion and started a long statement getting up:"I and Liao Xian know for 99 years.Anwar teaches English junior high school 992 classes.At that time I the friend since the childhood Ni Jian the righteousness was an athletics member of committee, Liao Xian was a leader of class, and they became a friend first, then I just became a friend with Liao Xian and handed over a group of friends again afterwards.We together have a meal to play ball study every day, Liao Xian is our eldest brother, because her result had better, the officer is the biggest ……"
Liao Xian interrupts a way:"You study had better!"
Liu Bu Yang smiles:"We make odds even ……Liao Xian has a nickname in the our friend's turn and call princess, I also call so her now.This name is that I take ground, originally was two princesses, had already all abridged two words afterwards.Only I know why want to take this name, they all think I am blind to call.In fact because I went to the movie " day off in Rome" and felt that the smiling face of Liao Xian and the smiling face of movie princess Li seems at that time ……I said!"He points at ashamed Liao Xian.
Liao Xian is super ashamed:"You have never said for me!"
Liu Bu Yang says:"I am afraid that you would not like to be the second."
Once the car Xu attaches and:"Do I say how to see Liao Xian feeling that the noodles is familiar for the first time!"
Han Shu Wen says:"BE a little bit order to be like."
Sung cloud friendship but way:"I have never watched that movie."
Liu Bu Yang continues:"Everyone in fine was together all very happy at that time, we all was the good brothers of good friend to the princess, the nobody once has improper of think, several years also turned an eye but led.Afterwards junior high school graduation, we tested same senior high school again, but isn't in a class.Can I ascended to run away for two months ……this walking is 56 years and once arrived a lot of other parties.Big parts of time didn't feel solitary, in addition to
Being bad isn't right.In the dead of night but could not sleep, or a person at desolate of or a person the time for skiing in high mountain, or a……in fine is a surroundings nobody of time, very quiet of time .I will get homesick and miss a friend.Miss a princess.I really hoped for the meeting at that time she could sit in front of me and was like now so, or can lead long her ground hand ……the time in outside and the princess contacts not much, but returns to country to see her me very happy each time.See her smiling face.Listen to she scold two, be clenched two times by her, I am very comfortable."His side says that the side full of silently conveyed tendernessly looking at Liao Xian, this makes Liao Xian have a little embarrassed Be getting more comfortable, but other misses envied.
Liu Bu Yang continues:"I came back last year, and decided to didn't walk again.Many thanks to friends of encouragement, appreciate princess' ground to accept.We walk to together.I am very lucky, very happy."
Liao Xian ground eyes inside has a little a tears flower, didn't say what, because know that Liu Bu Yang still has further development.
Liu Bu Yang looking at Han Shu Wen again:"See Han Shu Wen is last year June 26 for the first time, really gave me a fright at that time, too beautiful."Han Shu Wen is by this time and incredibly a little bit ashamed, lower the head to looking at wine cup.May still want said words to have much expectation to Liu Bu Yang.
Liu Bu Yang seems to recall to continue to say very deeply:"The man likes a beautiful woman.I am no exception.Can I have self-knowledge, so don't dare to close to this too beauty Be too full of to have the spoilt daughter of a rich family of artistic talent too much.But the predestination is a very strange thing, it makes me continuous understand Han Shu Wen.Walk into Han Shu.Slowly, I discover this extravagant body last and supercilious all so in brief clean and pure.Her every time is small to show, the small prides make me feel that she is beautiful more each time.I with her can walk to arrive isn't so smooth together, this want to thank her numerous times of yield and tolerate, thank you.When I discover that I sees her will feel happy, be me to can't wait for every evening of want to talk on the phone with her.When I infatuate with in her violin and be I start enjoying her small temper, I know that I have already fancied her ……now, can play together with you, can dance with you, can make you act in pettish.I feel very lucky, very happy."
Han Shu Wen's ground the small mouth is shriveled shriveled, touched and the injustice for long time make her want to cry.
Liu Bu Yang sees car Xu once again and say:"First time's talking with you is last year October 25, military training ground time.The felling acquainted with very much for me on knowing you, but understand you is a more endless process, probably also not enough now.Is very difficult to see carefree smiling face from your face, but make me move each time ……"
"Do not say."Once the car Xu droop fixed attention on, the first sweet prattle that interrupted Liu Bu Yang, but more gentle and soft.She from think not to need this, don't need with Liu Bu Yang's at least, don't need now at least.
Can Liu Bu Yang still in a soft voice continue Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment