Sunday, November 18, 2012

cnn t this time is just

The car of loyalty is transacting an outdoors to stop down, hence he immediately the facing doorway walk.
Geng loyalty walks into office, see arrive right against the face walk of Wu Kai, immediately respected a gift to Wu Kai, carefully say:"Chief good!Don't know that you make me come over to what is up need to give an account ground?"
Wu Kai seriously returns to a gift to Geng loyalty and says with a smile:"Geng captain!How do you do!I seek you and come over, because have an affair and want and bother you and do for me bottom, the affair is such, go home and call on relatives a ground of Xi this time pair the bureau chief comes back later I always feel the good elephant of his in the mind contain worry and work of time he usually the mind even several times still made the simple mistake that should not make not and rather and several times asked him he always hesitatingly answered to be free, but seemed the good elephant again what rubbish wants to say but don't speak to me, so I miss his house whether takes place what affair, or meet what difficulty, Geng captain!The Xi pair bureau chief is our a good staff who has much of working experience, for working he almost gave up the whole family, so to the staff like this must concern, I seek you, be want to make you help my colleague who sends an individual or contacts Peking, let them ask, if the Xi is vice- the bureau chief house really meet what difficult, we can solve of help Xi as far as possible pair bureau chief solution drop, if can not solve that you again tell me, when the time comes I again think a way."
If the Geng loyalty hear Wu Kai, immediately and resolutely answer way:"Chief!You trust, please!I now make a phone call for Peking, let them understand and see, wait to understand a concrete circumstance me then make collective report to you."
Wu Kai ordered to nod, smile an answer way:"That pleased, however you give an account with the comrade of Peking bottom, if can not disturb the family members of Xi pair bureau chief, that doesn't disturb as far as possible, as long as being silently carry on investigating is all right."
When Wu Kai gives an account an affair to Geng loyalty, by the bureau chief that is continuously to do the Xi pair of ideological struggle in the oneself's dormitory after endless amount of scar, finally he still keeps choosing the motherland that is loyal to he, suddenly think of he immediately from before the bed stand, quickly come out own dormitory, facing Wu Kai's office walks to, he arrives at Wu Kai's office, but sees inside nobody in office and is Wu Kai's dormitory to seek to seek and sees still keep canning not finding Wu Kai, at this time is just preparing to give up of he while turning round the dormitory of returning he, but in the hallway met Wu Kai, he sees Wu Kai who comes back from walking from the outside, bite to walk to come forward to say to Wu Kai:"Bureau chief piece!I have an important affair to want to make collective report to you, don't know you now whether have time?"
Wu Kai apprentices a pair bureau chief unexpectedly even use your wordses last, immediately realize a Xi pair, the bureau chief definitely took place what affair, hence he immediately and carefully vice- to Xi the bureau chief say:"Old Xi!I am fixing to go to seek you, want to discuss with you, since you what is up, that we is my office
!"Wu Kai says to walk for the side the side immediately after says to the Xi pair bureau chief:"Old Xi colleague, but we are also good friends.So you have what difficulty tell me, I will think a way to help you solution of."
Xi pair bureau chief a words didn't also say, he had been silently following Wu Kai to walk into his office, then with hand Wu Kai's pass in the office door get up, Wu Kai who turn round to carefully aim at to fully invite him to sit down says:"Bureau chief piece!I made mistake a mistake,cnn!"
If Wu Kai hears Xi pair bureau chief, immediately and shockedly looking at Xi pair bureau chief, don't believe of ask a way:"Old Xi!You don't play trick with me, you are a party principle a very strong comrade, how may make mistake a mistake.You sit down quickly, what is up we slowly chat, I will think a way to help you solution of."
If the Xi pair bureau chief hear Wu Kai, from the pocket in take out a cigarette.Drawing out is a , order for oneself up, then heavily absorbed severals to say to Wu Kai:"Bureau chief piece!I really regret to go home to call on relatives this time, if don't return to me and then can't be like now like this can not eat any more could not sleep."
Wu Kai pours one cup tea for the Xi pair bureau chief in person.Send to his ground hand inside and ask a way:"Old Xi!Is it the home that took place what affair?What difficulty speaking me will definitely think a way to solve for you, if I don't go us be not still have organization, can't definitely sit on the sideline ignore on the organization."
The Xi pair bureau chief once connects Wu Kai as the tea that he pours and said a voice thanks empress.Just say:"Bureau chief piece!I really hate where!Is all my that rascal kid, front a period of time I listen to me lover say that my son knew a white-collar worker of company, a pair person has already arrived now the preparation got married a ground of situation.So I ask a leave to go home.One is want to see this girl how.If can of words, let them give° the affair to do.If the nothing doing words also make my kid give up this mind earlier, but what I had never thought BE, that girl not because love my son to just fall in love with him, but say to get married to just want to cheat me to return to this time."The Xi pair bureau chief made reference to here to stop down and sank in to profoundly contemplate in the middle.
Wu Kai hears here immediately realize an affair and Be different from he thinks of so, and still is probably an important event, he immediately asks way to the Xi pair bureau chief:"Old Xi!You immediately after say that although I return indetermination exactly is take place what affair, however I didn't guess wrong, that girl rushes you to come to ground."
The Xi pair bureau chief hears Wu Kai Di's words, ordered to nod, answer way:"Is a ground!She be for the sake of I but approach my son of, I don't know she is how can anyone know I ground identity, Be muddle-headed to change direction my what son cheated first, then establish a set to let my son inside my safe-deposit box of that we have already no longer adopted of destroyer design diagram paper to steal out, return to her to threaten me with that diagram paper this time, if I don't help them the words of design diagram paper for making winds and clouds satellite, they send that design diagram paper to the country Anne bureau, then tell my son's treason felony,google, and still need to kill my whole family, bureau chief piece!You say now I how should do, my kid and wives were all controled by them."
Wu Kai hears Xi vice- the bureau chief make reference to here, see with half an eye why Xi pair the bureau chief would be so abnormal for this period of time, Wu Kai at this time had already realized that this is the Xu to strive for with long also aim at sexual spy's case, but Wu Kai isn't understand, why the other party will know Xi pair the identity of the bureau chief, know ever since that time Xi pair the bureau chief join research his identity immediately drive nation be included in a high secret, thought of my consideration of Wu Kai's circumspect later on to Xi pair the bureau chief ask a way:"Old Xi!Press the truth you deposit safe-deposit box your son of document to not know a password and also have be you after knowing this affair whether have already sought your son to once confirm, your kid is an adult, should know that he did this affair to mean what, but he to want the situation that talks that the marriage theory marries with that female spy, how may do one affair like this?"
Xi pair bureau chief drive Wu Kai so on asking, think for a long time after, shook to shake to have an answer way:"I didn't ask and knew that my then heart is very disorderly and then immediately rusheds through back after this affair, as for my documents all belong to a high secret, so in normal times in collect the time of these things I am very careful, and my safe is the dark space that packs in the bookcase in, my son basically doesn't know that there is such a safe in home didn't even say to know a password, to,Facebook!My safe only has a key, this key I is along with take, my son doesn't basically and impossibly open me of safe, bureau chief piece!Listen to you say like this, I should be to fall into trap, those design diagram the paper must be the opportunity that the that girl makes use of my house to silently steal out of, but she of so want me to immediately rush through back, be frightened I beg a certificate to my son, have never thought I caution this time during a lifetime almost fall into trap."
Wu Kai hears a Xi pair bureau chief say like this, the heart puts down one greater half, he immediately to Xi pair the bureau chief say:"Old Xi!Since is so!That we together seek Geng captain now!When the time comes again the company measure how to handle this affair, you see how?"
Think an understand Xi pair, the in the mind with current bureau chief hasn't allowed Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment