Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats By Dre In Ear parties' family aga

I,Beats By Dre In Ear, this makes I cent outside of feel helpless and be sorry for.
The Li Nuo lightly says:", These days of have you ever missed me?Even if once?"
My wry smile answered:"I think of very much with the day that you get along with.In those time in, we still kiss than the brothers sister, we faced together various whet difficult and test.Do you say that I can forget?"
The Li Nuo smiled, she delightedly looking at me to said:"I ……hope that you record me forever.And, I think ever after and you is together.Cousin's home is to oppose you and cousin, rightness?"
I ate a surprised say:"Not, I and the shadow absolutely can't be broken up by anyone!Li Nuo, are you really unfeeling to torment me and copy?"
Li Nuo says:"I combine to break up you and cousin.I just say that I think during a lifetime and you is together."
My surprise's saying:"Is that different?"
Li Nuo says:"It is different.You know of, my elder sister makes friend with a few male kids at the same time.What about me,Beats by Dre BMW, and you are 1.You can not at the same time and do I make friend with cousin?You hereafter get married, and I do your girl friend forever, not very good?"
I am foolish to live, originally the Li Nuo is to think so with me together during a lifetime!But such of words, I how again to start to get a shadow?How again unfeeling thus treat during a lifetime can live at darkly in of Li Nuo?And Li Nuo and cousin's younger sister of a shadow is still a blood relative, how do I face their both parties' family again?Once small cloud and pure Yan knew, their reaction again how?
The Li Nuo sees my bitterness wear a face have no language, hence again say:", You need not difficult of, this matter myself to say with cousin.The cousin likes mine very much, her affirming will help me."
You!You are still true to is innocent!Even if shadow again like you, she is also generous to is the most beloved she to lovers to all render up you not become?Again say, I and shadow of intimate have no already arrive extreme of degree, in still add to fill nextly anyone in the world?Pure Yan and small cloud, they and I of the relation of compare you with I of the relation of want to be closely a lot of times?But they still can not truely influence me and copy of relation.
I absolutely cant not bear to the heart hurt this innocent don't the female kid of Min, but I still have to tactfully refuse her proposal.Although lookinging at her that is sad Qiao face my heart cutting off desire at drop blood, I can such.I even can not give her the embrace of deep feeling, I can not also make to serve as to her what commitment-because of, my heart has already losts a freedom, it is already the captive of shadow, don't entitle to the affair of doing any space.





Book three feelings harm the test of chapter 80 love
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:52 chapter word numbers:4531


The Li Nuo finally drips radiant tears sad that the desire extremely left me.Before walking, she hands over to me a box that places in the part.I open a to see, isn't got up by wry smile, originally and unexpectedly is accompanying me to spend that hard and horary"vapor trail treasure knife".
I lift box to walk down the avenue, continuously of own hair puts out strength of clench to crumple, I hurt these each time the time to my beautiful female kid of deep love style style, I of heart all in the acute pain.The love of Li Nuo comes from my idea to anticipate, that is a strange Pa that blooms in the place of doom.
We the life and death originally cast into our deep feelings with total existence, at I that is in the flood after coming a moment to give up to save life her, her feelings to me probably sublimated for the beginning.
Is original this feelings she will be kept as the most beautiful good recollection life long, but cave occurrence of the affair make her love more of the outbreak come out.Although she has been making every effort of conceal, repress, the end still can not bear to remember fondly of molestation, hence make a firm decision to come the exit that the ZG looks for oneself's love.
I can not handle such of much feelings, particularly the time that all is threatenned in the me and feelings of shadow.Face Liu Jia's coldness, I in fact sometimes discommode very much, but for the sake of my shadow, I have been encouraging that I wants to release I's mind and is an unmoved either by favour or disgrace person.However when the me and the shadow problem still don't solve, what to add frost is the father of small cloud on snow to my force marriage and now Li Nuo of ten thousand in look for feeling.I don't dare to imagine once copying and her family knew I and the Li Nuo is three females' secrets, their reaction is what, but I am accurate to know, probably that is me and the shadow break up of time.But that time, I be dead also want to obstruct its arrival.
But the current affairs is impermanent, sometimes you are more and more more frightened that the affair will take place.
When I at saw the on the second day receiving of the Li Nuo telephone of shadow of time, my head's being like is used ten thousand pounds of heavy hammers fierce hit a sort, eyes immediately a black, almost want to faint off to pass by.
Copy in the telephone have been weeping over, make me have a kind of least good felling.I hence urged to ask a shadow to take place what affair, however copy but counter-question my Li Nuo says of the affair isn't true.I understood while signing, I did an extremely stupid affair yesterday.Yesterday of my sinking be to the grievously sorry of the Li Nuo sunk to and unexpectedly forgot to thoroughly cancel a Li Nuo absurd mind in"do lasting girl friend".I think after my brush-off, she will give up her own plan, will sadly leave ZG.But I underrated the decision of Li Nuo, she still kept making great effort to own ideal, and hoped to consign a cousin in the body.
"Copy, what Li Nuo says is all true.You ……can forgive me?"My body is soft to be like cotton general, none of brainses knows.
The shadow sobs to say:" I don't know of ……you at that time why didn't tell me?Don't you so not believe our loves?Or do you have other viewpoints?"
My throat's almost being like is generally chocked, the breath is also very difficult, in normal times inside tooth point mouth benefit of I, the Chi seems to be thus stupid:"Not, not yes ……shadow, I afraid, I afraid lose you, do you know?I don't know as well I why afraid tell you this affair, but I ain't you imagination so of ……"
Copying is silent to sigh to say very in a short while and suddenly:"In fact I know that you are a body not from F, but do you know the circumstances of Li Nuo?Still have, we almost had no way out now."
I more frightenedly ask:"Why to have no way out?Copy, you don't ……"
The shadow is cried to have no with the desire tears of euphonic say:"Our conversations were heard by my mother!Wei son, do you say how we should do?My home all makes a mess now, pure Yan spirit and mother at greatly noisy, Li Nuo at keep crying ……I have to hide to change dress to make a phone call with you ……"
My Meng, thoroughly of have no language!I clenched own hairs to all descend 1 wisp, my heart is crying piteously:How should I do?Is old sky of, you tell me, I did amiss what, do you want to torment me thus?Today everything done by me all not for the sake of I and shadow of love but do?At present business already the beginning has scale, will soon walk correct path,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, you but thus cruel of again come to trample upon me?
Copy pleasing to listener arrived me in the telephone that tore a heart crack lung sort of sob to sob, she also cannot helps but crying to make a noise:"The Wei son blares, don't you cry?I ……in fact I from hear none of beginnings of this affair blames you of ……Wei son, I will go and the my father mother make a showdown of ……do you know?Even if they tee off door to go to with the wood rod from the home I, I would like to also with you is together ……"
Copy of cry a voice to be like a to mow all of a sudden all of a sudden the knife general in my at heart, is that so to make people's ache difficult to endure.I feel that I seems to be again to return to painful purgatory, everythings of world will become vain, only the distress surrounds my everything.
"Wei son, your etc. wears me, I this to with mother say clearly, we will forever together of, you have to believe me.Do you wait my news?Don't be sad, I know that none of all theses is your it's wrong all right."Is considerate and love me to the finally still strong deep shadow to endure heart in of painfully sad, comforter I.
At this converse after, I sat in the office a to on every occasion spend for a day.Livelong day I close I at in, allow who knock on door to all ignore.Small cloud takes two particularly Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment